Ready to request your Summer 2013 placements? Here we go:
Step 1: Log into your Volunteer Information Center
1. Go to our main webpage and click on the graphic "Current Volunteer LOGIN here". Instructions for logging in are provided after you click the link.
2. Click on the "My Profile" tab and follow all of the instructions on the page.
3. Once you have complete the information on the "My Profile" tab, send me an email and let me know. IF YOU DO NOT EMAIL ME I WILL NOT KNOW YOU HAVE REQUESTED PLACEMENTS.
4. Do you need a new polo shirt? If you do, please include this in your email to me and let me know what size I should order for you. Remember, the polo shirts are $18 (if your polo shirt from last year is blue, you will need to purchase a new shirt).
Step 2: Complete your annual paperwork:
1. Click on "Orientation" on the left hand side of the page.
2. Read the Volunteer Orientation Handbook!
3. Complete the following forms (You do not need to fill out every form on the page. You only need to complete the ones listed below):
i. Confidentiality Agreement
ii. Safety Test (again, our codes have changed. Be sure you read the handbook before taking this test.
iii. HIPAA Test
iv. Federal Laws for Teens Under 18 Years of Age
v. Click on the link for the "Parent Consent". Sign the form and have a parent or guardian sign the form. You can fax this form to 859-313-3245, or you can bring it to your Volunteer Office anytime prior to and including your start date.
Step 3: TB TEST!
1. We ARE NOT offering TB tests this year. You will need to get a TB test prior to beginning your volunteer service. You may send the results to us via fax 859-313-3245; or you may bring it to your volunteer office anytime prior to and including your start date.
Placements will be made on a first come, first serve basis. We will send your schedule to you by email when it is confirmed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us. Jamine Hamner - email@example.com or Gail Berish - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coordinator, Volunteer Services
Saint Joseph Hospital and Saint Joseph East