(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue is a common complaint among pregnant women, but there are things you can do to get better sleep and boost your energy.
The Womenshealth.gov website suggests how to feel more rested during pregnancy:
- Sleep on your left side with pillows between your knees, under your belly or wherever you need support.
- Go to bed at the same time each night, and get up at the same time each morning.
- Go to bed a bit earlier when you feel very tired.
- Take a nap during the day if you can't get enough sleep at night.
- Drink most of your fluids earlier in the day, limiting them at night.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.