Saint Joseph Health
When People Connect, That's Life.
When Hospitals Connect, That's Life-Saving.
By combining the technology, services, expertise and caring of eight of the best health care facilities in the region, everyone in every community we serve benefits. Together as Saint Joseph and Flaget facilities, we can provide more state-of-the-art care reaching out to more communities, more specialists able to serve more patients, and more of the latest technology.
All delivered to you, while you remain close to home.
Saint Joseph and Flaget facilities includes Flaget Memorial Hospital, Bardstown; Saint Joseph London; Saint Joseph Martin; Saint Joseph Hospital and Saint Joseph East, Lexington; Saint Joseph Berea; Saint Joseph Jessamine and Saint Joseph Mount Sterling. The system has 916 licensed beds, approximately 5,000 employees and approximately 1,300 physicians on its medical staffs. Combined, the member facilities have received the following honors:
- Recognized 20 times as being among the 100 Top Hospitals in the nation by Thomson Reuters
- Winner of the Joint Commission's Codman Award for quality improvements
- Named one of Kentucky's Best Places to Work four years running
- Awarded the highest honor by the Kentucky Center for Performance Excellence
A Year in the Life of Saint Joseph Health
- Patients served: 623,770
- Total surgical visits: 42,046
- Total Outpatient visits: 360,214
- Total emergency room visits: 238,477
- Total births: 3,569
All facilities offer free wireless connectivity.